"Beauty gets attention but personality captures the heart..."

Friday 16 March 2012

This week's loves....

What I have discovered, and LOVE this week:

Garnier BB Cream - Miracle Skin Perfector

This adds a lovely glow to your face, and although it doesn't cover all imperfections, my skin certainly looked a lot better! Seen as I only use mineral make up now, it was a nice bit of coverage beforehand. I used the shade 'Light' which was perfect. You can pick up some samples below by clicking the link & reading all about the product :) Superdrug has this on offer at the moment for £7.49. Boots stock the item at £9.99 but there is also a 3 for 2 offer on.


My second love this week is:

The Balm - 'Frat Boy' Blush

I purchased this after hearing a lot about it. The colour is a lovely rosy pink which I have found to stay-put all day! It has no shimmer, so produces a very matte, natural finish. It will last a long time too as you only need to use a small amount :) The packaging is lovely too (Which always has an impact on whether I buy something!) I picked up mine from Ebay as the official site is American. However, the Beauty Box that introduced many to Frat Boy is listed below as a stockist.


No comments:

Post a Comment