"Beauty gets attention but personality captures the heart..."

Monday 12 March 2012

Another of my favourite brands: Sephora

I've always loved the brand Sephora, so I was really annoyed when they closed all their UK stores :(

I found the brand very high quality, but also very reasonable in price! That's why on my trip to America last year, I found myself in their shops more than once! I have to say, America have some amazing prices for beauty products! Or maybe we're just that expensive here in the UK?!

This is my current Sephora collection:


& I have to say how cheap everything was over there :(

Sephora Color Buildable Cover Complexion Kit

I picked up this set for $22...


Look at all those products for $22!! A little primer, concealer, concealer brush, mineral compact foundation, powder brush and a double sided sponge...whew!!!

The primer is gorgeous! Not oily and really holds the foundation in place. The concealer is thick but covers beautifully (It claims to be able to cover tattoos, but I don't have any to test on!), and the foundation, wow! Only thing that covers my sometimes nasty skin, I tell you!

The other products I have were part of a $7 set - where the hell can you get mascara, lipgloss, eyeliner, eye makeup remover and primer in a set for $7?!

I think I can safely say that I'm in love with Sephora! I wish they would bring their stores back to the UK, or better yet, take me to America?!

Best make my products last :(

No comments:

Post a Comment